This page is undergoing a major update, please excuse our dust while we renovate!
- Frog Gully Cottages
- Minnies B & B
- Ace Swan Motel
- Aspen Motor Inn
- Captains Lodge
- Comfort Inn King Avenue
- Comfort Inn Princeton
- Gippsland Hotel
- Hacienda International
- Midtown Motor Inn
- Riverstay Hotel Motel
- Sale Motel
- Sale Caravan Park
- Thomson Caravan Park
- Croft Park B & B
- Kilmany Park B & B
Contact: Ann Andrews
Phone: 03 5149 7242
Fax: 03 5149 7691
Postal: PO Box 441, Sale Vic 3850
Location: Lot 2419 Rosedale Rd, Longford
Frog Gully Cottages can be found at Longford next to the Sale Golf Course, less than 10 minutes from Sale.
There are two self-contained cottages designed to provide quality accommodation while taking full advantage of an elevated position over a superb wetland view. The cottages face north so provide a perfect view of sunsets and sunrises, and the mists that swathe the wetlands in autumn and winter.
There is abundant wildlife with many species of birds to be seen in the wetlands. The healthy population of frogs provides a symphony of sound through late winter, spring and early summer.
Minnies is a purpose-built traditional bed and breakfast accommodation in Sale, Gippsland comprising of 2 bedrooms (with ensuites) and a large open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
The accommodation features generous north facing decks which allow uninterrupted views to Victoria’s mountain country.
Funky and modern best describe the style of Minnies. A delicious breakfast basket is delivered daily.
For those special occasions the whole house can be booked by the one party.
More info at www.minnies.com.au
Contact: Peter Maxfield
Phone: 03 5144 3096
Fax: 03 5144 3096
Postal: 386 Princes Highway, Sale 3850
Location: 386 Princes Highway,
Sale Map Ref C10 Email:
- Refurbished & Quiet
- Off Highway Location
- Garden Ambience with BBQ
- Queen Beds & Kitchen Available
- Air Conditioning
- TV, Phone, Radio/Alarm,Toaster
Contact: Colin & Helen Seton
Phone: 03 5144 3888
Fax: 03 5143 1530
Postal: 342 York Street,Sale 3850
Location: 342 York Street,Sale
- 24 superb, spacious, modern and quiet units
- Standard, Deluxe and Executive suites
- Quality Furnishings and Orthopaedic beds
- Super quiet split system airconditioning
- Queensize beds available
- Interconnecting and non smoking suites available
- Dinner to rooms, liquor licence and mini bars
- Remote control colour television
- Hair dryers and conditioning shampoo
- Iron and ironing board
- Executive suites have queenbed, 2.5 lounge and VCR
Phone: 03 5144 3766
Fax: 03 5143 1311
Postal: PO Box 419, Sale Vic 3850
Location: 46 Princes Highway, Sale
Captain’s Lodge International Motel & VIP Restaurant is situated on 3 acres of landscaped gardens and offers 30 ground floor guest rooms with direct access into the garden and pool. Our rooms are furnished with either one double/ Queen or two single /double beds. We also offer a number of family rooms.
Phone: 03 5144 4003
Fax: 03 5143 1899
Postal: 153 York Street, Sale 3850
Location: 153 York Street, Sale
Homey atmosphere. Accommodation and bar meals
- Gaslight Room restaurant with extensive menu of chicken, steak and fresh fish dishes
- Open 7 nights and lunch Thursday-Sunday
- Drive in bottle shop with liquor stop specials
- Special functions catered for
- Live bands on Wednesday evening
Phone: 03 5144 1422
Fax: 03 5144 4704
Postal: Location: Cnr Foster & Raymond Street, Sale
Phone: 03 5143 2222
Fax: 03 5143 2000
Location: 20-26 Princes Highway Sale Victoria 3850
King Avenue Motor Inn & Apartments has accommodation to suit your needs with a choice four star 2 bedroom apartments and three and a half star rooms. Our recently built 2 bedroom apartments are the newest accommodation apartments in Sale.
24 Hour Attention
When we set out to offer the highest level of service, we realised that service doesn’t stop at 11pm. We take your needs seriously, 24 hours a day.
Making Life Easier
We’ve tried to anticipate everybody’s needs. There’s wheelchair access to reception, the restaurant, suites and shower recesses. There’s a same day laundry and dry-cleaning service. From our safe-deposit service to our complimentary iron & ironing board in each room, your Comfort is our first priority.
Phone: 03 5144 6599
Fax: 03 5144 5166
Location: Princes Highway, Sale
- 30 Rooms
- Standard Rooms
- Delux Rooms
- Executive Spa Rooms
- Groups & Conferences Welcome
- “Meeting Place” Restaurant open 7 Days
Phone: 03 5144 1444
Fax: 03 5143 1001
Location: York Street, Sale
- 58 Rooms
- Two Bedroom Units
- Off-Street Parking
- Electric Blanket
- Toddlers’ Pool
Phone: 03 5144 2744
Fax: 035143 3122
Location: 271 York Street, Sale
Phone: 03 5144 3222
Fax: 03 5144 3401
Location: 1-15 Princes Highway, Wurruk
- 10 Scenic acres.
- Motel suites overlook Wurruk Lagoon.
- Breakfast, Bistro, tavern, nightlife
- Function Centre.
- Groups welcome.
Phone: 03 5144 1363
Location: Princes Highway, Sale
Phone: 03 5144 1102
Fax: 03 5143 2594
Location: South Gippsland Highway, Sale
Proudly managed by Caravan Parks Victoria the Thomson River Caravan Park is nestled along the river five minutes from the Port of Sale
- Ensuite cabin
- On-site vans
- Clean and tidy ablution blocks
- Pets welcome
- BBQ, games room and Playground
- Powered & unpowered sites
- Large grassy shaded areas
Phone: 03 5149 8362
Fax: 03 5149 8361
Location: Croft Road RMB 5367, Cobains
A country home offering tranquility & privacy.
- Lounge with open fire place
- King bedroom and ensuite featuring claw foot bath
- Provision of toiletries and robes
- Breakfast at your leisure
- Breakfast room overlooking tennis court and garden
- Late checkout welcome
Ph: +61 3 51 44 2345
Fax: +61 3 51 44 3937
Location: Settlement Road, Sale
National Trust listed mansion offering luxury bed and breakfast accommodation on a 350 ha working farm.
- Located 3 minutes from Sale
- Convenient for Tourist or Business people
- Self contained farm cottage also available
- Conference and function facilities